About Club Fruition
Club Fruition is a collaborative online space where feminist leaders connect, learn strategies to create change in our organizations and communities, and mobilize to enact our bold visions for a flourishing world where everyone feels safe, welcome, and fulfilled.
You’ll develop new knowledge, skills, and friendships at Club Fruition
- Liberate your creative brilliance as a feminist leader
- Connect and collaborate with others who are as passionate about creating positive change as you are
- Infuse your relationships, policies, procedures, decision-making, and organizational culture with feminist approaches to leadership
- Learn how to creatively apply feminist theories and frameworks in your daily leadership practice
Our Community is for Feminist Leaders Who...
- Are ready and able to take action to create a more equitable, inclusive, resilient, welcoming, and beautiful world
- Are open to engaging in critical but compassionate self-reflection and learning
- Believe it is important to acknowledge and deconstruct current realities while also imagining and working toward what is possible
- Want to explore feminist leadership in a fun and lighthearted way and recognize the power of learning and practicing in a playful, creative community
- Crave intellectual stimulation in an unpretentious and welcoming atmosphere
- Are caring, compassionate, empathetic, and optimistic–but not afraid to question or challenge the status quo
- Consistently look for ways to make our organizations and communities even better
Here's What You'll Get as a Member:
- Monthly classes and workshops about feminist leadership
- Exclusive content like reading lists, articles, and workbooks including the Words of Welcome Thesaurus, Leadership Learning Goal Workbook, and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Statement Workbook
- Special interest cafés where you can meet members, share resources, and learn new things
- Structured opportunities to learn, connect, and collaborate
- Access to the collective wisdom and insight of our members
- Support for your unique personal and professional goals
Meet Our Facilitator
Jessica R. Dreistadt, Ph.D. is the facilitator of Club Fruition. She will serve as your creative ally, co-conspirator, and guide as you learn about and practice feminist leadership. Jessica has more than 20 years of leadership and teaching experience, is the founding director of The Fruition Coalition, has written 11 books about leadership and social change, and earned a Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership from Eastern University.
Let's imagine what could be possible and create it - together. Join us!